Thursday 3 March 2016

Rumble in the jungle by scholastic

I give this book 10\10 because it has lots of pretty pictures and colourful patterned words. This book is fiction. This book series has up to 54 books but you don't have to read the first book to know what has happened. These are not made into a film like Harry Potter. This is one of the quotes in the book,"But...But...I'm not an actor!" I would recommend this book for KS2. This is a adventure and comedy story , I ,Geronimo Stilton a mouse ,was off to the wildest part of Brazil - the Amazon jungle! I ended up on a hunt for a rare crystal treasure, which was stolen from a native tribe in the heart of the forest. I'd encounter alligators,snakes,piranhas ,and other dangers on my way. Holey cheese! What an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment